Monday, November 21, 2011

Upside Down

For the first time in as many years as I can remember...I'm upside down about Christmas.   Usually I'm happy to wait until after Thanksgiving, sometimes even well into December.  This year, though, I want to put it up early.    I had the bug this weekend, and was this [  ] close to pulling it out and putting it up for Steph to see when she got home.  (She wouldn't have been as excited as I would have been, I can guarantee you this.) 

And while I want to deck the halls...I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out what I'm going to do for a Christmas Card this year.  Usually I have a good idea of how I'm going to set this up, if I haven't already taken the picture and sent it to the printers.  This year? I have no idea.

Part of me wants to re-create my favorite card from 2007 with some minor changes....it was a huge favorite.  It'll come to me, I'm sure. 

...In the mean time, I think I'll just threaten Steph about putting up a tree-a-day until Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment