Friday, November 18, 2011

Quick Like A Bunny


1)  Telestrations is one hilarious and super-fun game.  A quick-hit that I'm considering buying before Thanksgiving just so we can play it with the fam....or at least before the next Big Gay Dinner Party

2)  In a game of Telestrations, "throw pillows" can quickly become "betty stripes" which then slides into "betty ford standing in front of a flag." (This is to say it can go downhill quickly.)  Also, just about any scene can become "indian massacre."  Brutal, also true.

3)  I rocked the hell out of some salad dressing tonight.  Olive oil, balsalmic vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard and salt.   (Whuuuuut?)  On a spinach salad with walnuts, bacon, red onions and pears.  Dang.

4)  My church dinner company this time is, hands down, the best damn dinner company I've ever been a part of.  I laughed so hard tonight my eyes were bulging out of my face, my SKIN hurt from being stretched because my MOUTH was open in screaming laughter.  This is to say I had a nice time.

5)  I was up this morning at 5am because my body woke me up at that time. I was not pleased, but I did do a full load of laundry, exercise, and have a leisurely breakfast before the time I'd normally get up.

6) GracieBeans was not pleased that I was up and not using that time to pay attention to her, so she proceeded to get into the middle of everything I was doing.  This included jumping from the couch to my back mid-exercise.  She is not a jumping cat, so this is saying something.

7)  Speaking of GracieBeans, I just discovered that she is IN LOVE with being "lint rolled" -- positively loves it.  This is good, but weird.

8) Tomorrow will be full of many obligations -- including (but by no means limited to) cooking for Steph's family's Thanksgiving on Sunday, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, returning 2 Christmas trees, and laundry.  Yeesh, housewife much?

9) In light of that, I must go to bed.  Now.  Goodnight, moon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear about good dinner parties! I wish there were more of them. I wish everyone I knew was passing each other in the streets calling happy greetings to each other as we went to and for from our excellent, happy dinners with each other. May Sunday be more of the same for you and Steph's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughing til it hurts is always good

    if you are sore the next day you get to count it as exercise... bonus

    ReplyDelete